Our Picks of The Week From TNAG Nashville!
Our Nashville showroom has seen some very exciting instruments arrive in the past few weeks, so we thought it was only right to take a moment to appreciate some of our favourite new additions to our collection out in Music City!
- Model Victorian Piccolo Parlor
- Top Wood: Torrefied Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Premium Brazilian
- Rosette: Half Herringbone
- Backstrip: Arrowhead
- Buttwedge: Body Wood
- Body Binding: Ziricote
- Purfling: Half Herringbone with Back and Sides
- Neck: Square Parlor 12 Fret
- Head Veneer: Brazilian
- Head Binding: Ziricote/Black/Maple
- Fretboard: 12 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Squares & Diamonds - Short
- Fretboard Binding: Ziricote/Black/White
- Heelcap: Body Wood Heelcap
- Tuners: Waverly Gold
- Bridge: Ebony Pyramid - 2 5/16 - Short
- Pins: Bone - Black Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Top Color: Natural
- Additional: AT Braces,Animal Protein Glue
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”
- Scale Length: 25”
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/16
- Upper Bout Width: 8 1/2”
- Waist: 7 1/2”
- Lower Bout Width: 11 1/2”
- Body Length: 18”
- Depth at Neck: 3 1/4”
- Depth at Tail-Black: 3 5/8”
- Total Length: 36 1/4"
This gorgeous instrument from Flamenco/Rock Guitar legend turned Master Builder, Teye, is a truly staggering example of his exemplary work.
Built out of a specially selected Mahogany body with Maple Caps, the real centre of attention in the aesthetic makeup of this fine instrument is the acid etched Aluminium plates coupled with Pearl and Maple Mosaics that adorn it.
The neck is similarly constructed of Mahogany and topped with an Ebony fretboard with inlays and bindings the continue the stunning themes of the guitar through to the headstock plate, with the stellar playability providing as much musical inspiration as visual awe.
The pickups selected for this instrument are a custom wound set from industry legend Jason Lollar, based on his acclaimed Low-Wind Imperial set, and have a distinctly vintage tone that retains clarity and depth even when you really start to pile on the dirt!
- Weight: 8.55Lbs
- Body Wood: Select Mahogany with Maple Caps
- Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony with Perloid Mosaic
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Aluminium Plates & Mosaics: Acid Etched Teye El Toro with Amber Stained Flame Maple Mosaics
- BackPlate: Brushed Aluminium
- Bridge: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain Bridge
- Tailpiece: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials in Gold
- Pickups: Gold Bridge/Neck Custom Wound Lollar Pickups
- Electronics: Teye's Analog Spectrum Modeller: 2x Volume, Master Tone, Master Mojo
- Control Knobs: Teye's Proprietary Smooth Knob and Switch Tip
- Finish: Teye's Shipwreck Style Paint with Hand Rubbed Luthier's Oil
- Semi-Hollow Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 25 ½" scale
- Gotoh vintage style locking tuners
- BoneTop P-90 style in neck and bridge
- ABM Wraparound Bridge
- Vol, tone, 3-way switch
- Dunlop Straplocks
This is the first new Sahlstrom guitar we’ve had in the shop, and it does not disappoint. This Small Jumbo model is made with stunning master grade Honduran Rosewood back and sides (with sapwood center), and master grade Rose Sitka Spruce top. The body is fully constructed with hide glue, and it is wonderfully resonant, offering a big sound from a very comfortable body size.
This guitar is extremely easy to play, and the small-jumbo body means versatility. It excels at both more subtle fingerpicking and more vigorous rhythm strumming, This guitar has a deep and dark resonance that rumbles through the entire instrument.
- Master Grade Rose Sitka Spruce Top
- Master Grade Honduran Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Indian Rosewood Binding
- Honduran Rosewood Rosette
- 1-3/4" nut width
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Gold EVO frets
- Bone nut
- Bone Saddle
- Honduran Rosewood Peghead Overlay
- Ebony Pinless Bridge
- Schertler Tuners
- Original Hardshell Case
This guitar is the Santa Cruz Guitar Company’s take on the 13-fret deep body design originally found in Gibson’s Nick Lucas guitar. This instrument was built with beautiful figured mahogany back and sides, and an Italian Spruce top with Koa bindings, giving it a classic yet unique aesthetic that really sets this guitar off.
The combination of a deep body 13-fret makes this guitar incredibly versatile, responding immediately to even the lightest pluck, as well as more vigorous flatpicking. This guitar has an incredible depth of tone, and is wonderfully balanced from string to string. The H13 is a model that would fit it nearly any musical situation.
- Italian Spruce Top
- Figured Mahogany Back and Sides
- Figured Mahogany Neck
- Adirondack Bracing
- 45 Style Fingerboard Inlays
- Koa Binding
- Brazilian Rosewood Headstock Overlay
- 1-3/4″ Nut Width
- Ameritage Hard Case
- Birch back and sides with a red stain
- Spruce top with black finish
- Bound oval sound hole
- Double rope pattern on either side of solid Ivoroid ring
- Single Ivoroid binding on the body and neck
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard with pearl dot inlay
- Elevated pickguard with point at bridge cutout
- Paddle-shaped peghead with Ebony veneer
- Abalone fleur-de-lis inlay in peghead
- "The Gibson" logo in pearl script
- Inlaid tuner buttons
- One-piece compensated Ebony bridge
- Nickel plated tailpiece with "The Gibson" engraved
For more information on any of these sensational instruments, please don't hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in for a chat on 0207 835 5597.