Any day we receive a new (or used) Kimble mandolin, it's a great day at the shop. Will's mandolins are, in our opinion, some of the finest mandolins being made today.
Will's model J mandolin (otherwise known as his 2-point) is one of our favorites in that it gets you a long way to the tone of an F-model mandolin, but without the price of an F. It's got plenty volume, fullness, warmth, and balanced tone. Love it.
This stunning Mandolin comes in a fitted TKL Hardcase.
- Top: Red Spruce
- Back and Sides: Sugar Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck: Maple with Ivoroid binding
- Fretboard: Ebony with mandolin fretwire;
- Radius: 16"
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony with Kimble logo in pearl; abalone flourish inlay
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Tuners: Waverlys, nickel, with Ivoroid buttons
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable
- Saddle: Ebony
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Ebony, bound in Ivoroid
- Nut Width: 1-3/32"
- Scale Length: Mandolin scale