Swedish luthier Ted Åstrand is going to be big. Very big. You heard it hear first!
An acolyte of Jason Kostal, Ted's work is beautifully clean with elegant lines and a powerful, sophisticated tone that is uniquely his. This first OM is a great all-rounder. It does however, excel as a fingerstyle instrument.
- Madagascar Rosewood back and sides
- Bearclaw Swiss Spruce soundboard
- one piece Honduran Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Ebony bridge
- Bone nut
- Bone saddle
- 1.75" nut width
- 25" scale length
- Ebony Hell cap
- Concentric circle rosette
- Nickel Waverly tuners with Ebony buttons
- Hiscox case