This B&G Guitars Little Sister Private Build is a recent arrival in our pre-owned section.
This guitar is from B&G's third ever batch of Private Build guitars, is the 18th guitar they ever built, and is one of the very first B&Gs to reach the UK! As such, this is a rare opportunity to own a piece of B&G history.
This guitar features the award-winning Little Sister design, with an Old Growth African Mahogany body and Figured Maple top. The Mahogany neck is topped by an Indian Rosewood fretboard, with a slotted headstock featuring Golden Age Restoration tuners!
The guitar is equipped with a pair of B&G's handwound P90 pickups, controlled with Master Volume and Master Tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
The guitar features B&G's original Little Sister hard shell case and certificate of authenticity.
The guitar is in excellent condition. As intended, the brass pickup covers have lightly oxidised, and the nitrocellulose finish has aged naturally to give the guitar a stunning vintage look and feel.
- Little Sister Private Build #018 (Built in 2015)
- Body thickness: 1.75" / 4.45cm
- Body length: 17.7" / 45cm
- Body width: 13" / 33 cm
- Back wood: Old Growth African Mahogany
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Nut width: 1.68" / 42.8mm
- Fret 1 thickness: 0.89" / 22.6mm
- Fret 10 thickness: 0.96" / 24.3mm
- Scale length: 24 3/4"
- Neck Joint: Fret 14
- Neck wood: Reclaimed Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fretwire: Narrow (6230)
- Inlay: Pearloid
- Neck shape: B&G soft V
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Headstock: Slotted Peghead
- Tailpiece: Full Brass B&G
- Bridge: ABR1 gold
- Tuners: Golden Age restoration
- Potentiometers: CTS500k
- Pickups: 2 x P90s, 50s style B&G hand-wired
- 6 - 7lb / 2700-3200 gr
- Accessories: Original hard shell case, certificate of authenticity