We have been waiting for this guitar for some time now and are extremely excited to have another limited edition 'Whyte Rabbit' L-DBO in the showroom!
Using the transparent white electrics of the '50s as inspiration, figured maple for the body and neck and Adirondack Spruce for the top, makes this Bourgeois LDBO in a league of its own! Dana created his own trans white finish which would show the grain of the instrument.
Given that it was always intended as a 'stage' guitar, his gorgeous white Mother of Pearl-block with Abalone inlay Presentation fretboard was the obvious choice. This is all set off by a white headstock overlay, and a grained ivoroid "rose-petal" pickguard.
The L-DBO body style naturally lends itself to this wood combination, bringing out the distinct sound character this body-style is known for. Bourgeois has taken this model to several festivals now, and it's ability to turn heads is proven! TNAG is proud to introduce 'The Whyte Rabbit' L-DBO!
- Top: Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
- Back: Curly Maple
- Scale Length: Short
- Rosette: Single Ring Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Body Wood
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Black/White/Black with back and sides
- Head Veneer: Corian
- Head Inlay: Arrows
- Head Binding: Head Binding Black Channel
- Fretboard Wood: 14 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Presentation Corian Blocks with Floral Inlay
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid with Black/White Purfling
- Nut Width: 1 23/32"
- Heel Cap: Ivoroid
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel/Oval/Ivoroid
- Bridge: 2.2 Maple Rectangle
- Pins: Ivoroid with Black Dots
- Pickguard: L-DBO Ivoroid Rose Petal
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Headstock Finish: Gloss
- Body Finish: Standard
- Top Color: Transparent White Full Body
- Cutaway: No