This is an absolutely sensation Bourgeois Country Boy OM in Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce and Premium Quilted Mahogany, and is one of the finest OMs we have received from Bourgeois Guitars. The perfect addition to anyone's collection.
The quilted mahogany on this guitar is visually out of this world and the closest to the world renowned 'The Tree' Mahogany we've come across. Sonically it is warm and seductive with beautifully balanced bass that is not too overpowering and very mellow trebles, that make playing it a dream.
A scalloped X brace on both sides provides the 'looseness' required in a smaller guitar to produce a clear, strong bass response, as well as power and projection that belies its size.
- Model: OM - Country Boy
- Top: Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
- Back: Premium Quilted Mahogany
- Scale Length: Long Scale
- Rosette: Wood Rings
- Backstrip: Black Line
- Endpiece Inlay: Body Wood
- Body Binding: Tortoise
- Purfling: Black/Maple Top Border
- Head Shape: Mahogany Square Headstock
- Head Veneer: Ziricote
- Head Inlay: Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo
- Head Binding: None
- Fretboard Wood: 14 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Short Pattern Vintage Style Dots
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Heel Cap: Ziricote
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel
- Bridge: 2 5/16 Ebony Traditional
- Pins: Ebony
- Pickguard: Celluloid
- Top Color: Natural
- Hard shell case included