This gorgeous Bourgeois OMS Vintage Deluxe in Madigascar Rosewood and Torrefied Adirondack Spruce is a magnificent 12 fret OM style guitar built by Dana and his small team in Lewiston, Maine.
The beauty of a 12 fret join on an OM sized guitar is the incredible balance and power with minimum playing effort afforded by the way in which the join places the bridge and soundhole further into the body.
The combination of Madagascar Rosewood and Torrefied Adirondack Spruce further defines the incredibly balanced and full tone of this instrument, with the construction making for a very loud and comfortable guitar to play.
The Torrefied nature of the top makes for a very 'vintage' and open sounding guitar right out of the case, as well as adding a lovely warm patina to the wood underneath the very handsome sunburst finish.
The guitar comes with a fitted Hardcase.
- Body Style: 12 Fret OMS
- Top Wood: Torrefied Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Rosette: Extra Vintage
- Backstrip: Extra Vintage Zipper
- Buttwedge: Ivoroid
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Extra Vintage Herringbone
- Neck: Slot OM 12 Fret
- Head Veneer: Madagascar RW
- Head Binding: None
- Fretboard: 14 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Squares & Diamonds - Short
- Fretboard Binding: Black - No Endcap
- Heelcap: Ivoroid Heelcap
- Tuners: Waverly 3-on-Plate with Ivoroid Buttons
- Bridge: Eb Belly/Thru Saddle-2 5/16
- Pins: Bone - Black Dots
- Pickguard: OM / Celluloid
- Top Color: Sunburst
- Additional: AT Braces,Animal Protein Glue
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”
- Scale Length: 25 1/2”
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/16
- Upper Bout Width: 11 1/4”
- Waist: 9 1/8”
- Lower Bout Width: 15 1/16”
- Body Length: 20 1/8”
- Total Length: 39 3/8”