This incredible pre-owned Bourgeois Swan Soloist has just arrived at The North American Guitar showroom. This guitar features a European Spruce top, paired with stunning Brazilian Rosewood back and sides.
This model is a Dana Bourgeois Signature Label. Dana is known for creating tonal excellence, his meticulous craftsmanship, and using top-notch materials. Bourgeois guitars have played a prominent role in the American steel-string guitar renaissance for more than two decades, helping shape acoustic music’s most recent rise in popularity.
This stunning Bourgeois Swan Soloist has a beautifully clear and articulate voice across the fretboard, with thick, warm undertones, yet sparkling trebles. This is the perfect guitar for the strummer, finger-style and single note lead player, a versatile and stunning instrument!
This guitar is in good condition and comes with a hard shell case.
- Serial #: 2265
- Build Date: 3/25/2002
- Top: European Spruce
- Back and Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Scale Length:
- Rosette: Wood
- Backstrip: Multicolour Herringbone
- Body Binding: Brazilian Rosewood
- Head Veneer: Customer Supplied
- Headstock Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Short Pattern Slotted Squares and Diamonds
- Fretboard binding: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1 3/4
- Tuners: Waverly Gold
- Bridge: Ebony Belly, 2 3/8” String Spacing
- Label: Dana Bourgeois Signature Label