This gorgeous pre-owned Collings Acoustic Guitar is a CJ-35 in Honduran Mahogany and Sitka Spruce, drawing inspiration from the iconic Gibson workhorse as heard on countless records and live performances.
The CJ-35 takes this inspiration and brings in expert craftsmanship and remarkable playability to make this an extraordinary and inspiring rendition of the legendary silhouette.
Tonally the instrument is wonderfully rounded, with an inherently vintage voice and characterful response in each key frequency band, whether you're digging in with a flatpick or playing light fingerstyle the CJ-35 delivers warm open tones.
There has been a strap button installed on the underside of the neck heel, this guitar comes originally with nickel Waverlys and Ivoroid buttons, but the owner has changed them out to be relic'd nickel Waverlys.
The guitar comes in great condition with its original Collings Traditional Case.
- Top: Baked (torrefied) Sitka Spruce with sunburst finish
- Back and Sides: Honduran Mahogany
- Rosette: Simple ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony with Ivoroid Collings logo
- Tuners: Relic'd Nickel Waverlys
- Bridge: Wenge straight bridge
- Pins: Ivoroid with no dots
- Saddle: Bone, compensated, cut-through
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"