Built in 2001 with the label signed by Bill Collings, this exceptional slope shouldered dreadnought features a truly stunning set of AAA-Grade Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides paired with a tight and clear Adirondack Spruce top.
This super high grade and fitting combination makes for a dreadnought with a wealth of character and charm across its huge dynamic and tonal range. The Brazilian brings a lovely sense of clarity and detail to the highs with a smattering of lush activity in the overtones, with a strong and articulate midrange and of course an absolute powerhouse in the lows.
Well suited to a variety of styles and approaches, the diversity of its output is easily accessible thanks to the silky and easy playability, with great intonation and body to each note even as you move up into the higher registers.
This high-spec beauty from Collings is in great condition and comes in its original hardshell case.
- Top: Adirondack Spruce w/ Sunburst Finish
- Back & Sides: AAA-Grade Brazilian Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck: Mahogany (C-Shape Carve)
- Fretboard: Ebony w/ 'Mom' Inlays
- Head Veneer: Ebony
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Tuners: Gold Engraved Waverly
- Bridge: Ebony Belly
- Pins: Ebony w/ Abalone Pearl Dots
- Saddle: Compensated Bone Drop-In
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Colour
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"