This is a phenomenal Deimel Guitarworks Doublestar RawTone, with a classic vintage like feel, combing two iconic guitar designs to create an absolute powerhouse of an instrument!
This particular model features a TV Jones T-90 pickup at the neck and a Lollar BS Tele pickup at the bridge, with a Mastery M3 Tele-style bridge, meaning it is a true hybrid between a P90-equipped Les Paul Special Double Cut and a Telecaster.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Diemel Guitarworks, this guitar has a semi-transparent matt gold finish.
- Body: Honduran Mahogany, one piece, with Eastern maple top in drop top manner
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Katalox
- Inlays: MOP dots
- Frets: 22 Wagner Medium Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5”, compound radius 9.5” to 12”
- Neck shape: Medium fat 59
- Headstock: Black fiber with MOP logo inlay
- Nut: Unbleached bone
- Glue: Bone
- Colour: 20th anniversary semi-transparent matt gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise-shell
- Backplate: Bakelite
- Pickups: Lollar BS Tele Bridge & TV Jones T-90 Neck
- Bridge: Mastery M3
- Tuners: Kluson TonePros Vintage satin
- Knobs: Glendale Raw Steel Dome
- Switches: Gotoh three-way toggle with gold contacts
- Capacitors: TAD Oilcap 22nf
- Case: Hiscox