We are very excited to have our first RL16 Gerber model in The North American Guitar Showroom. This guitar is a stunning 2019 model featuring Brazilian Rosewood back and sides and a Master Grade Swiss Spruce top. It sports a stunning Pear and Cocobolo custom rosette, fretboard inlays, backstrip and end-graft.
The RL16 is the largest model that Ryan Gerber offers, however with a reduced waist size is incredibly comfortable to play, made with the modern finger style player in mind. Paired with this outstanding set of Brazilian Rosewood this guitar has incredible resonance and shimmer.
Being a 2019 model it is a very recent build and comes to us in museum-like condition.
- Back and Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Top: Mastergrade Swiss Spruce
- Cutaway: Florentine
- Rosette: Customised Pear and Cocobolo
- Frets to Body: 14
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Upper Bout: 11 1/2"
- Waist: 9 1/4"
- Body length: 20"
- Body depth at end block: 4 3/4"
- Body depth at neck: 3 7/8"
- Scale length: 25.5
- Nut width: 1 13/16"
- String spacing at saddle: 2 5/16"
- French Polish Finish
- Fretwire: Gold EVO standard
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Delta series 21:1 gear ratio
- Carry case: Visesnut lightweight carrying case standard