If you're an Archtop lover looking for something truly special, the search may well be over. This stunning L-7 was built by Gibson in 1936 and sports nuanced, jaw-dropping visuals to match it's equally detailed tone.
In Flame Maple and Spruce, the guitar has matured into a gorgeous example of what these fine old arch tops are capable of being, with plenty of headroom and a lively, punchy sound it plays the part for all manner of ragtime and flat picking excursions among so much more!
The playability is divine and with the sensational Brazilian Rosewood fretboard and exquisite inlay work it's hard to feel anything short of inspired as your left hand traverses this charming terrain.
The guitar is in excellent condition and still resides in its original hardshell case.
- Top: Carved Spruce, Sunburst Finish, X-Braced
- Back & Sides: Carved Flame Maple
- Body Binding: Single Bound White
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood with Ornate Enclosed Inlays
- Head Veneer: Black, Gibson Script Logo
- Fretboard Binding: Single Bound Ivoroid
- Tuners: Nickel-Plated, Open-Back Grovers
- Bridge: Adjustable Rosewood with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Saddle: Rosewood
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Colour Celluloid
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"