This stunning pre-owned 2013 Greenfield G2.2 has arrived at TNAG HQ and is a wonderful example of Michael Greenfield's lutherie.
This G2.2 features a Select Grade Moon-Harvested Alpine Spruce top with Billet-split Lutz Spruce bracing. On the back and sides is Special Reserve Grade East Indian Rosewood. The body also has Laskin-style arm and rib rests.
The neck is a hand-carved, Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite-reinforced neck with heel 'swoosh', topped by a compound radius, quarter-sawn Ebony fingerboard with Ebony binding.
This guitar is in exceptional condition and comes complete with certificate of authenticity and custom-fitted carbon fibre Accord flight case.
- G2.2 serial #189
- Fanned frets with DADGAD fan
- Select-Grade Moon Harvested Alpine Spruce top
- Special Reserve Grade East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Assembled with hot hide glue
- Laskin-style arm and rib rests
- Ebony body bindings
- Contrasting, metered wood purflings
- Greenfield proprietary Paua Heart Abalone and Spalted Beech rosette
- Compound 16" to 20" radius quarter-sawn Ebony fingerboard with Ebony binding
- 1 3/4" nut width
- 2 1/4" string spacing at bridge
- Hand-carved Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite-reinforced neck with heel 'swoosh'
- Double veneered peghead
- Ebongy peghead overlay, East Indian Rosewood underlay
- Greenfield 'G' logo
- Adjustable two-way non-compressive truss rod
- Ebony string-through bridge
- 1/4" natural bone nut and saddle
- Gold Delta series 'G' tuners with black buttons (21:1 ratio)
- Natural lacquer finish
- Includes certificate of authenticity and custom-fit carbon-fibre Accord flight case