This gorgeous Soprano Guitar hails from the workshop of Italian Luthier Massimiliano Monterosso, aka Maxmonte Guitar, and features an Italian Spruce top paired with a stunning set of Italian Walnut for the back and sides.
Tuned a fourth above standard, but with the same intervals between each string, this instrument has a broad range and really sings throughout its registers and draws the player out of familiar territory into new sources of inspiration and voicing.
The playability of the guitar is superb, with an easy and inviting action that makes it effortless to coax out the sweet, punchy tones the guitar has on offer. Tonally, it's resonant and lively with a strong presence in the mid range and a chime to the highs that makes for a divine and rich playing experience.
- Soprano guitar
- Year of build: 2020
- Scale Length: 19,1’’, tuned A to A.
- Top: Italian Spruce
- Back & Sides: Italian Walnut
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Mahogany (with micro adjustable trussrod and carbon fiber rods)
- Fretboard: Ebony- Compound Radius
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock Overlays: Ebony
- Bindings: Maple
- Rosette, Inlays & Endgraft: Tamarind
- Case: Fusion premium gigbag with cover.