This gorgeous instrument from Flamenco/Rock Guitar legend turned Master Builder, Teye, is a truly staggering example of his exemplary work.
Built out of a specially selected Mahogany body with Maple Caps, the real centre of attention in the aesthetic makeup of this fine instrument is the acid etched Aluminium plates coupled with Pearl and Maple Mosaics that adorn it.
The neck is similarly constructed of Mahogany and topped with an Ebony fretboard with inlays and bindings the continue the stunning themes of the guitar through to the headstock plate, with the stellar playability providing as much musical inspiration as visual awe.
The pickups selected for this instrument are a custom wound set from industry legend Jason Lollar, based on his acclaimed Low-Wind Imperial set, and have a distinctly vintage tone that retains clarity and depth even when you really start to pile on the dirt!
- Weight: 8.55Lbs
- Body Wood: Select Mahogany with Maple Caps
- Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony with Perloid Mosaic
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Aluminium Plates & Mosaics: Acid Etched Teye El Toro with Amber Stained Flame Maple Mosaics
- BackPlate: Brushed Aluminium
- Bridge: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain Bridge
- Tailpiece: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials in Gold
- Pickups: Gold Bridge/Neck Custom Wound Lollar Pickups
- Electronics: Teye's Analog Spectrum Modeller: 2x Volume, Master Tone, Master Mojo
- Control Knobs: Teye's Proprietary Smooth Knob and Switch Tip
- Finish: Teye's Shipwreck Style Paint with Hand Rubbed Luthier's Oil